The Alpine Stagecoach Lions are accepting participant inquiries and applications for this years parade and festival. Call or e-mail for information on becoming a part of this wonderful celebration of Alpine community spirit.
The Alpine Viejas Days Parade and Festival offers exceptional WIN/WIN opportunities for community interaction. Your support, through parade participation or sponsorship helps the Alpine Stagecoach Lions to support community health and wellness programs, while benefiting your goals by raising awareness of your group, organization, or business.
Alpine Viejas Days Parade and Festival is coordinated by the Alpine Stagecoach Lions Club. Lions Clubs provide help in the area of sight preservation and community support in many ways. The Alpine Stagecoach Lions are committed to supporting the development of urgent care facilities in mountain communities, providing community assistance to the sight impaired, and recognizing deserving graduating students of Joan MacQueen Middle School.
• Be a part of the parade with a float, band, equestrian unit or drill team
• Showcase your group or business at a booth in the craft fair
• Be a sponsor and receive recognition in print and other media
• Volunteer your support for traffic, communications, safety, food and beverage
• Free shuttle bus service will be provided along the parade route – Click here to see the map.